What we're doing to keep our customers & staff safe:
- All customers and staff will be required to wear masks at all times. Customers may remove masks when seated to eat and drink.
- All customers will have their temperature taken before they enter
- All seating as been separated/divided to comply with the 6-foot rule. Installed plexiglass on showroom tiers to create barriers.
- We will have controlled foot traffic through the whole club with Exit/Entry only pathways.
- Our Showroom and bathrooms will be fogged with a sanitizing fogger machine after every show.
- We will have hand sanitizer stations throughout the whole club
- We have removed our physical menus with mobile ones and are using 80% disposable dishware
We do not have a set dress code but please bar in mind that we are a performance venue. Please do not wear anything that will block the view of other patrons.Also, as a comedy club, we take no responsibility if a comedian makes fun of your outfit.
Photography and video/audio recording is prohibited at all times in the venue unless authorization is given by Management.
Cell phones may not be used in the showroom area during the show. You are more than welcome to use your cell phone in the bar or lobby area at any time.
The ticket price listed is for admission only unless otherwise specified. Please note that our shows do typically sell-out in advance so we recommend buying tickets up to six weeks in advance. There will be a service charge for all ticket purchases regardless if you buy online or in person.
All ticket sales are final; no credits, refunds or exchanges once purchased.
We do not ship tickets. There are three options for your ticket pick-up/usage on the night of the show.
1: Have the email confirmation printed out.
2: Have the PDF or QR code on your phone that we can manually scan.
3: Bring the card you made the purchase with and your ID to the Box Office on the night of the show.
ADMISSION AND SEATING INFO
All of our shows are 21 or older unless specified as a special 18 & over show. Please call the club if you are not certain about a specific show. All shows are non-smoking.
Our bar/cafe area opens two hours before the scheduled start of a show each night. Seating will start 90 minutes prior to the first showtime of the night. Seating for the second show of the night will begin 15-30 minutes prior to the scheduled showtime.
Show times are subject to change! Seating time may also change, dependent upon the duration of the previous show.
ALL GUESTS MUST HAVE A VALID PICTURE ID TO ENTER THE SHOWROOM!
All of our seating is done by the time of ticket purchase/reservation. Buying your ticket online is your reservation! Making multiple purchases/reservations will result in your party being split-up. All of our tables seat 4 guests total. If you have a party larger than 4, you will be placed at tables next to each other. If you're a party of two, please note that you will be sat with other guests!